segunda-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2014

A night to go Back!!




  When you are eleven and your favorite band in the world are the Backstreet Boys, your social credibility has a long way to grow. I understood that years later, after being fourteen, when I opened my musical experiences to other type of music. I admit I don't understand a thing about music. I know I love it and I'd find it very hard to learn how to live without it, but my technical knowledge about it is minimum. I like different types, including pop, and I have no specific conditions about bands and kinds of songs.
  Also when I was around fourteen, after getting to a Skank Anasie concert at 01 pm that would only start at night time, waiting all those hours and trying to get some autographs in the middle, I understood that I could be a fan of so many different type of groups, just like anyone else. But by that moment, my fanatism for any known artist was already a superficial feeling. I never went back on that state again.
  At twenty eight, I got the unique chance to relive the feeling of admiration towards a group that once made me know all the lyrics by heart and record all the videos about them. I finally got the dimension of their influence on me. Mostly because I was a fan in the beginning of my "make decisions" age.      Besides my own personal instinct, or however you wanna call it, for what I wanna do or I'm meant to purchase, the fact that I now see is that they managed to inspire me in so many ways. I used to translate their lyrics all the time and even want to write new ones, I used to envy that "traveling all the world" life style, i used to be affectionate about the making of of all their videos and understand how they record those scenes. And now I'm a three language fluent speaker, able to work in an american company in Spain. In love with the audiovisual career I have chosen and still wanting to follow all my dreams to always work behind the scenes that we see on television. I have acquired experience in the fiction area, working in soap opera and coming to Spain to study scriptwriting. 
  After almost twenty years of loving their work as artists and entertainers, and in a moment that I was able to rewind the passion for all my life lessons, the universe has brought me the change to look into my eleven years old blue eyes idol and personally say "happy birthday"! Butterflies in my stomach really must feel like this. Thank you for such an amazing experience!



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário